What We Believe
Our Redeemer is a member of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, a Christian denomination with roots that date back to the Christian Reformation of the 16th century. Today we continue to stand fast on the same truths found in the Bible that led reformers like Martin Luther to proclaim that we are saved by God’s grace (His undeserved love) only through our faith in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
✝ we believe…
- In One True God, revealed to us as Triune: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That 2,000 years ago, God the Son took on human flesh and lived among those He loves. His name is Jesus.
- That the only way to eternal life is through faith in this same Jesus, who is both true God and true man.
- That the Bible is God’s inspired Word, without error, and is the only true source of what our God would have
us know about who He is and what He has done for us.
- That God gathers believers into local congregation so that as a family united in faith they can receive His
blessings of forgiveness and life, strengthen their faith for life in this world, and share His love through
- word and deed.
- Worship: 8:00am
- Sunday School & Bible Class: 9:15am
- Worship: 10:30am
- Nursery Available for the above
- Communion: 2nd, 4th, & 5th Sundays
Sunday Adult Bible Classes
Pastor's Class: Various subjects discussed. Meets in Jerusalem classroom, 204.
Didactic Discussions: Studies weekly readings from worship. Meets in Nazareth classroom, 201.
Nextgen: Designed for young families. Meets in Bethlehem classroom, 203.
Young Adult: Designed for college students and those early in their career. Meets in Galilee classroom, 202.
Infant and Toddler Nursery
Two years old and younger are welcome. Located in the Narthex across from the Sanctuary entrance.
Transportation from SAFB for Service Men and Women
Call the church at 940-692-3690 by noon on Thursday to request a ride.
Special Wednesday Services
During the seasons of Advent and Lent, Evening Services begin at 6:45 PM.
Midweek Activities begin
each Wednesday at 5:15 PM
- Fellowship Meal for all is served in the Fellowship Hall
- Bible Classes for all ages, including Junior Confirmation
- Hand Bell Choirs for Adults, Youth and Younger Children
- Vocal Choir for Adults
Weekday Morning Bible Class
All are welcome each Thursday at 9:00 AM.